TAPE SCRIPT QUESTIONS –RESPONSES ABOUT GIVING OPINION

March 12, 2019

TAPE SCRIPT QUESTIONS –RESPONSES ABOUT GIVING OPINION
FROM UN 2008-2011

1.  Question:  “Look at the couple in the wedding. What do you think of the wife?”
a. I think he loves his wife.
b. There’re many wonderful things.
c. What a beautiful bride.


2. Question:  “What do you think of inviting Inul Daratista to our graduation celebration?
a. Inul is a very popular singer.
b. I do not totally agree.
c. What a wonderful party.


3. Question:   “Do you prefer working for a domestic or foreign company?”
a. Yes, I prefer working at home.
b. Working for a foreign company is better, I think.
c. I have worked for both domestic and foreign companies.


4. Question:   “Shall we go for a picnic before the final semester test?”
a. I agree. I don’t like final semester test.
b. I don’t think it’s a good idea. We should study harder now.
c. It’s great. Going for a picnic help us release tension after the test.

5. Question:  “Which one do you think will suit me better, the black gown or the red one?”
a. Please sit down and relaxed.
b. The black one looks more elegant.
c. You’d better buy it yourself.

6. Question:  “You study at school from seven to three everyday, don’t you?”
a. Yes, we study at school everyday.
b. Yes, we spend eight hours a day at school.
c. No, I don’t go to school at seven everyday.


7. Question: What kind of music do you like most?
a. I like listening to music.
b. Music is my favourite subject.
c. I love jazz very much.


8. Question: What is your opinion about the selling of our product this year?
a. He is going to sell new products.
b. I think sales have increased since last year.
c. I don’t know about the product.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »