Upload!

March 19, 2019

Golden Lime Breeze Swiftly and regular SS Swiftly. I'm tempted by this but am resisting for now.




Luxtreme Dash Into Dusk jacket in Poppy Coral, Black, and White. I really like this jacket.

Breeze By LS in Jet Stream.


Reveal Half Zip in Deep Ruby


Energy Bra in Palm Court/Ocean Mist.

Free to Be Bra in Vista Green.

Vintage Plum non-reflective Fast and Free Tights




New Breeze Swiftly Tank in Black, Slate, and Bali Breeze. I've been waiting for these ever since I spotted them on the Australian site a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the black and gray.



Run Crew Tights, made of nulux. I saw these in the store today and they felt pretty thick. Deep Ruby/Star Ruby/Figue, Black/True Navy, and Dark Olive/Obsidian/Gray Sage.

Blush Coral Free to Be Serene Bra. I'm happy to see a busty model modeling this bra.

Very cute special edition hotty hot shorts.


State Seeker Jacket in Deep Ruby.



Always Effortless Jacket in Frontier and Pink Bliss.


Forget the Sweat Tights

All Roads Track Pants

Barracks Green Squad Breeze By LS

Align Crops in Capri Blue.

Noir Crop in Silverscreen

Core Ultra Light Gray Scuba


Aerial Silk Relaxed Tee in Black and Spanish Oak.

Aerial Silk LS in Spanish Oak

Aerial Silk Tight in Gray Sage


At My Leisure Jogger



Just the two Breeze tanks for me - did you get anything today?




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »