SOAL TENTANG DAILY ACTIVITIES

March 24, 2019

SOAL TENTANG DAILY ACTIVITIES

Prediksi soal yang akan muncul dalam hal ini adalah sebuah dialog tentang kegiatan sehari-hari. 

Read  the dialog and answer the question


Agus : Long time no see. How are you?
Edo : I am fine. I’m glad to see you again.
Agus : What are you doing right now/
Edo : I am a Vlogger.  I record videos of my life, thoughts, experiences and opinions, and share them to the world

QUESTION:
WHAT CAN WE INFER TO THE DIALOG?
A.   Agus doesn’t have long time to speak
B.   Edo can work  from his home
C.   Agus like to be a good blogger
D.   Agus always meets Edo at the school


Read  the dialog and answer the question

Joanna: Hello. My name’s Jo. It’s short for Joanna, actually.
Simon: Hi. I’m Simon. Where are you from?
Joanna: Scotland. From Edinburgh, actually.
Simon: Are you here on holiday or something?
Joanna: No, on business, as a matter of fact. I’m looking for a flat in London.
Simon: I see. So, I don’t suppose you know many of the people here, then?
Joanna: No, hardly anyone.

QUESTION:
WHAT DOES JOANNA WANT TO DO?

A.She’s going to be back to Edinburgh.
B.She’s going for a holiday in London.
C.She’s planning to meet new people.
D.She’s trying to find a place to stay.
  
Read  the dialog and answer the question

Ana : Hey guys,have you heard a bad news?
Benu : bad news?
Cinta : what is it? how's that bad?
Ana : It said some student in this school has been bullied by a senior
Benu : what? that is so rude ! what kind of senior is that ??
Cinta : such a heartless senior,hmm..Bullying..what is is good for ? nothing,right? 
Ana : yeah,I wish I can erase bullying from this world, so there is no innocent students who gets hurt
Benu : me neither,but that's impossible..
Cinta : nothing is impossible with hard work, hey,I got an idea,what about we make a poster about Stop Bullying and put some photo of the victim so they can see that doing bully is a wrong choice.
Benu : hmm..sounds awesome,but please censor the victim's face so everybody will never know who is that.
Ana : Yeah, I agree with you two. let's make the poster soon if we have a free time

QUESTION:
 WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?
A. The description poster of stop bullying
B. The effect of bullying
C. the Photo of bullying
D.  The bad students

QUESTION:
 ....SUCH A HEARTLESS SENIOR,HMM.....
THE WORD HEARTLESS HAS THE CLOSEST MEANING WITH ...
A. cruel
B.heartbroken
C. terrific      
D. adorable

QUESTION:
 what does the sentence of “nothing is impossible with hard work” means?

A.  It is impossible with hard work
B.  We can make it happen if we do seriously
C.  It is possible we can do hard work
D.  We are impossible to make it come true.

Read  the dialog and answer the question
Kara : Hi Jane. I’m calling to you let you know about our flight next Tuesday.
It will be KAL 401, ETD 08:40.
Jane : Great! How many of you in the group?
Kara : Just James and I, but we have a lot of things for the opening of the exhibition
Jane : No worries, I’ll drive a van and met you at the exit gate. Remember to put on your jacket or coat. It’s cold and windy these days.
Kara : Thanks. How will James and I recognize you?
Jane : I’ll be holding a sign with your name and James’ on it. If you like, you can text me upon arrival

What is the topic of the conversation?
A.    A pick –up plan
B.     A guest recognition
C.     An important meeting
D.    Opening an exhibition

What will Jane do so that Kara and Jane can identify her?
A.    She will wear a jacket or a coat.
B.     She will call Kara upon her arrival
C.     She will meet them at the exit gate
D.    She will hold a notice with their names

 “If you like, you can text me “.
Which of the following phrases is closest in meaning to the underlined words?
A.    Wait for me
B.     Send me a message
C.     Read the sign I wrote
D.    Call me on the phone


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »