SOAL TENTANG IF/ KALIMAT PENGANDAIAN

March 24, 2019

 Kalimat Pengandaian

1.                  Jodi    : why you don’t ask Toni to come along? I haven’t seen him for ages.
Harry : oh I’m sorry………
A.        He would be here if we weren’t  busy with his new project.
B.         He will have come if he had the time.
C.         He will be glad to see you if he come
D.        He would have called  you if he hadn’t finished the job

2.   Robinson :           Why don’t you buy that beautiful vase?
     Nana          :           ... I think I have to save my money first.
A.   If I lost the vase, I could buy it.
B.    If I had money, I would do it.
C.    If I had had dollars, would have done it.
D.   If I had bought the vase, I would have put it at home.

3.   Budi didn't complete his work yesterday so his teacher was angry with him.
Budi’s friend: “Why did your teacher punish you?”
Budi : “If I had completed my work, he …  
A. would punish me                 
B. wouldn't punished me
C. not punished me                  
D. wouldn't have punished

4.   Garry     :   Derawan, East Borneo, is a wonderful diving spot.
    Nike            :           If I had some more holiday, ….
A. I will go to Derawan.           
B. I would have gone to Derawan.
C. I would go to Derawan.    
D. I would went to Derawan.

5.   Berta  : I didn’t see you at the outbound last Sunday.  Where were you?
Ronald: Well, if I hadn’t been assigned out of town,…..
        A. I would miss the program.                        
        B. We   wouldn’t have held the program
        C. I would have joined the program                                  
        D.  You   would tell me about the program

6.   Brian: "I’m in a rush. I only have 15 minutes to prepare or I’ll miss the train."
Wildan: "You should have packed them all the day before."
Brian: "I had too many things to do yesterday. If I had had more time, ...."
A. I would have prepared everything earlier.
B. I would have been ready by now.
C. I would take you with me.                          
D. I would like you to help me.


7.   Andre        : Oh God! I broke my mother’s vase. She love it so much!
Doni        : If I were you, I would go to the florist at Pahlawan street. They have plenty of it.
Andre      : I’d love to, but I don’t have any money.

What does Doni suggest Andre to do?
A. Repair the broken vase
B. Bring the vase to the florist
C. Buy the new one
D. Find some money

8.   Read  the dialog and answer the question

Ana : You know Rita got a problem. She lost our class contribution fee.
Rara : Poor her! But she has to be responsible to give the money back
Ana : I see, but She doesn’t have much money, so....
      
A.   If I get enough money, I will buy the book
B.    If I were her, I would ask classmates to help her just a half           
C.    If you don’t like her, you can take your money back
D.   If you bought the new book, you would borrow another one

9.   Tania: Will you enjoy the English Camp next Saturday?
Nana: I don’t think so, Unless I finish my paper, I won’t take part in the program
Tania: Well, Would you like me to give a favour?
Nana: With pleasure, you are so kind. Thank you.
The underlined sentence means that Nana...
A.         Will follow the program if her task is done
B.          Won’t follow the program
C.          Will help Tania’s problem
D.         Won’t receive any help

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »