SOAL TENTANG RENCANA/ KEGIATAN YANG AKAN DILAKUKAN

March 24, 2019

Future Plans= Kegiatan atau rencana yang akan dilakukan
Ditandai dengan kata akan = will/ (is/am/age going to)/ would like/ plan/want to

1.   Chelsea: My pay-check comes every Wednesday. I want to open a bank account, but my car is still in the service station until next Tuesday.
Kimmi     : Don’t  worry, ...`
A.         You can use my car.
B.          I’ll find a registration card for you.
C.          The bank always wait for you.
D.         I’ll pick up your car tomorrow.

2.   Tina : May I know what you are going to do after graduating from the vocational School?
Nania:...........I can help my parents finance my sister’s study
A. I take apprentice                                
B.  I’ll continue my study
C.  I’m going to find a job                               
D. I borrow money from bank

3.   Sri: What will happen if it rains?
  Deny: Well, I think … so we must be careful in driving the car.
A.   The road will be slippery 
B. The plants will be wet
C.    The sky would be cloudy                           
D. The rain could be heavy

4.   Laura  : what do you plan to this weekend?
Toni     : ... some college students will perform a great theatrical production in the auditorium.
A.   I’ll have an overtime job.                           
B. I’m going hiking with my colleagues.
C.    I’ll buy some new records for our school                       
D. I’d going to see a performance.

5.   Indra : so, have you got a plan this Saturday night?
   Nissa : I think…..
Indra : why don’t you try scottbuffet somewhere downtown? The taste is very good.
A. I have to accompany my mother to the mall         
B. I’ll cook some meals
C. I’ll  just be at home and enjoy some music           
D. I’m going out for dinner with family

6.   Dewi          : Won’t you come home early tonight?
Heru           : No, ... I must finish the report.
A. I’ll work late                         
B. I had to take overtime
C. I didn’t have time                                          
D. I’ll continue it tomorrow


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »