TAPE SCRIPT QUESTIONS –RESPONSES ABOUT GIVING SUGGESTIONS

March 12, 2019

TAPE SCRIPT QUESTIONS –RESPONSES ABOUT GIVING SUGGESTIONS
FROM UN 2008-2011

     1.      Question: Working with a computer for a long time made me sick.
A.    You should take a rest then,
B.     People are crazy about computers,
C.     Why don’t you take another one?

2.      Question:  “John looks so pale and has a fever.”
a. I put the pills somewhere.
b. He should see a doctor.
c. Yes, I love you forever

3.      Question:  ”Oh, I have a terrible toothache.”
a. You’d better take this pill and go and see a dentist.
b. You’re right. The weather is terribly cold.
c. I don’t think I have a headache.

4.      Question:  “Why don’t you take a public speaking class?”
a. I enjoy public speaking classes.
b. I’m speaking English slowly.
c. That’s a good idea.

5.      Question: Why don’t you see a doctor to examine the cause of your illness?
a. You’re right that’s what I’ll do.
b. The doctor has just moved here
c. Okay, I take the examination later.

6.      Question: Why do you like travelling by train better than by bus?
a. He likes travelling by bus.
b. I think the train is safer.
c. The bus is too cheap.

7.      Question: How about spending our vacation at the beach?
a. No, we didn’t spend a lot of money there.
b. That sounds like fun.
c. We had a great vacation.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »