TAPE SCRIPT LISTENING SHORT DIALOGUE TALKING DAILY ACTIVITIES

March 13, 2019

TAPE SCRIPT LISTENING SHORT DIALOGUE TALKING DAILY ACTIVITIES

1.      Woman : May I have the schedule of lectures for employees?
Man : Sure. They study in rooms 401 and 402 on the fourth floor on Fridays and Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Woman : Thank you for the information.

How often do the employees study?
a.  Twice a week
b.  Three times a week
c.  Four times a week
d.  Five times a week

2.      Man : Do you speak Japanese?
Woman : No. I’m from Thailand. I speak only my native language and English. Miss. Matsura is from Japan.
Man : Thank you. I need Japanese and Korean speakers.

What is the woman's native language?
a.  Thai
b.  Korean
c.  English
d.  Japanese

3.      Man : Do you still have a seat for the afternoon flight?
Woman : Let me see. Is Qantas OK?
Man : I prefer Garuda if available.

What is the man doing?
a.  He is having a meeting
b.  He is reserving a ticket
c.  He is flying with Garuda
d.  He is sitting down for afternoon tea

4.      Woman : I couldn’t get a clear picture on the television I bought two days ago.
Man : You should follow the trouble shooting steps in the brochure. You’ll get a clear picture, then.

What is the woman's native language?
a.    Thai
b.    Korean
c.    English
d.    Japanese

5.      Woman: Are you going to the Gym now?
Man : No, I have got a soccer game tonight. We play every week and have a lot of fun. How about you? Do you play any sport?
Woman: I usually play tennis once or twice a week.

What kind of sport does the man like to play?
a.  Fitness.
b.  Soccer.
c.  Tennis.
d.  Badminton.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »