Upload!

November 13, 2018


Down for It All Pullover, shown in Fools Gold and Black.

Canada got the full length 28" Aligns in the Gator Incognito Camo but the US did not. Keep your eye on the website this week for them because I'm sure they'll be stealth-uploaded. Thursday is a popular day for that.

Gator Green Incognito Camo Scuba - so tempting but I must resist.

Gator Green Incognito Camo Define


Paisley Glaze Align Crops and Full Length. I ordered the crop. For some reason Canada got the 14 in these but the US did not.

Paisley Glaze In Movement Tight. I haven't been a huge fan of the In Movements yet since they tend to come in solids but I ordered a pair to try. I would have bet this would be a nulu-only print but now I wonder if we will see this print in Fast and Frees.


Washed Petrol Blue Luxtreme Define. This is so tempting to me I might break down and order it.

Rulu Define in Spaced Out Space Dye. It also comes in black.

Very pretty Rest Less Pullover in Carbon Blue. I hope we see more tops in this color.


New Fast and Free print called Meisai Black/White.





New wool blend Keep the Heat Thermal LS, Hoodie, and Tight in Dark Adobe and Petrol Blue.

New Swiftly Breeze LS in Sonic Pink.

Heathered Neptune Blue Love Crew. I've been looking for a new color to get in the Love Crew so I ordered this.


Cross Conditioning Tank in Carbon Blue

Dark Adobe/White Swiftly Tank


Dual Shibori Blue Haze Petrol Blue Luxtreme Wunder Unders and Energy Bra.

Dual Shibori Antique White Cement Gray Wunder Under Crop



Timeless Twist LS in Antique Bark


Timeless Twist Tank in Dark Chrome

On the Fly Pant in Heathered Jacquard



New Full Mesh Define in Emerald. Also comes in Black.


Fully Flexed Bra in Petrol Blue


Mesh in Motion Crop


On Repeat Dress

Royal Emerald Aligns


Winter Warrior Parka in Dark Olive

Out in the Elements Parka

Down for It All Vest in Misty Rose


I'm liking this sleek new backpack called the Return to Form.


Return to Form Tote

Rulu Cross Chill Run Beanie

So many cute things this week. I ordered the new Paisley Glaze print in Align Crops and In Movement Tights but will only keep one pair. I also got the Heathered Neptune Love Crew and might order that Petrol Luxtreme Define. I'll be keeping an eye out for the full length Gator Camo Aligns to show up on our side of the website and will order those when they show up. What did you get this week?














Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »