Upload!

November 29, 2018


So Sherpa Hoodie in Garnet




Forever Warm Pullover in Nocturnal Teal, Black Cherry, and Vapor.

Glide Along Softshell in Green Twill.

Tied to You Sweater in Misty Pink

Luminosity Foil Black Wunder Unders




Cover Your Tracks Pant and Jacket

Black Metallic Festival II Bag

Incognito Camo Pace Rival Crops



Gather Me Slightly Jackets in Landscape Spanish Rose and Cyber. I'm really tempted to order the black one. This is one of my favorite jackets. 

Rest Less Hoodie in Violet Red

Violet Red Fast and Free Tight

Sparkle Swiftly SS


Sit In Lotus Sweater in Violet and Cool Cocoa. I tried this on yesterday and liked it. It's made of Merino.

On My Level Bag in Red Dust

Pixel Print Purple Dust Define

Crinkle Brindle Wunder Unders

Smokey Blue Love Crew. I've been on a major Love Crew kick lately so I might order this.

Red Dust On My Level Cross Body Bag


Never Lost Key Chains




Black Sparkle and Dark Red All Your Small Things Pouch


Silver and Dark Red Goody Bag



Black Sparkle and Dark Red Double Up Pouch

Mineral Blue Go Getter Bag

Misty Merlot Runderful LS

Night Garden Ice Hotty Hot Short

Nothing for me yet but I might order the Love Crew. Did you get anything today?








Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »