In Bloom Multi, In Florescent Multi, Sonic Pink Swiftly, and More

November 21, 2018
lululemon in-bloom-multi inflorescent-multi

lululemon in-bloom-multi inflorescent-multi

lululemon in-bloom-multi energy-bra

lululemon in-bloom-multi wup

lululemon in-bloom-multi wunder under


lululemon  inflorescent-multi
The new In Bloom Multi and Inflorescent Multi prints. I ordered In Bloom Multi Energy Bra and WUPs yesterday but after seeing it in person today I think I'll be returning them. The bottom portion of the print is a little too neon-y for me. It doesn't come across in photos but it's a little garish imo.

lululemon sonic-pink-swiftly

lululemon sonic-pink-swiftly
The Sonic Pink Swiftly is super pretty. 

lululemon shine-define

lululemon shine-define
Shine Define. No sign of the new black foil one, though.

lululemon wunder-lounge-pant

lululemon wunder-lounge-pant

lululemon wunder-lounge-pant

lululemon wunder-lounge-pant
The Wunder Lounge Pant. I can see why people are having trouble with the waistband - it's super thick.

lululemon paisley-glaze-align

lululemon paisley-glaze-align

lululemon paisley-glaze-align
Paisley Glaze Multi Aligns. I screwed up ordering these the other week but it's due to arrive today. I didn't immediately love these in the store but I'll see how I like it once I try it on.

I quizzed the eds at the store today and they said Black Friday was mostly going to be a lot of markdowns rather than a ton of new product.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »