What's in the Stores: Chill Going Strong Jacket, Winter Warrior Parka, Ethereal Mock Neck and More

December 13, 2018
lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket
No zipper garage.
lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket
Thumbhole but no cuffin.

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket
Fleecy interior.
lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket
Phone pocket and cord pass-through.

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket

lululemon chill-going-strong-jacket
I am a big tech fleece fan so I was looking forward to checking out the Chill Going Strong Jacket. It's ok but I don't think it's worth $168 unless you really like that sci-fi show/moto look. I could feel ridges on the upper arms and it made the jacket rather stiff. There is no zipper garage and just a thumbhole on the cuffs. The fleece was nicely thick and soft but I don't truly love the styling. I'd consider this top on a significant markdown. I hope we'll also be seeing some tech fleece pullovers or half zips.

lululemon swiftly-turtleneck

lululemon swiftly-turtleneck

lululemon swiftly-turtleneck
The new Swiftly Speed Turtleneck fits very similar to the regular LS Swiftlys. Violet Red is a very pretty strawberry red.


lululemon metallic-speed-up-tights

lululemon metallic-speed-up-tights

lululemon metallic-speed-up-tights
The Dark Chrome Metallic Speed Up Tights. The metallic part is a strip of silver stitching down the leg but they're very pretty tights.

lululemon ethereal-mock-neck

lululemon ethereal-mock-neck

lululemon ethereal-mock-neck
I really liked the Ethereal Mock Neck. I've spent so much the past couple of months so I have to rein it in a bit. If I get some lulu gift cards at Christmas this will be on my list. 

lululemon winter-warrior-parka
Ms. K. in the Dark Red Winter Warrior Parka which she loved so much she ended up getting. 




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »