NEW! Blue So Sherpa Hoodie Jacket, Starting Place Rulu Hoodie, Plush Scuba, Woolly Wunder Turtleneck, and More

December 14, 2018
lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket blue

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket blue
Ms. K. sends us some photos of the very latest to hit her stores - a very pretty lavender - Hydrangea Blue, maybe? - So Sherpa Hoodie. I tried on the So Sherpa the other day and liked it but this color might tempt me into getting it. More So Sherpa photos from my try on:

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
The black seems like it will pick up lint easily so I'd definitely get it in a lighter color.

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
Inside of the So Sherpa. It's not soft but I don't think it was particularly itchy for being wool.

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
Fabric content of the So Sherpa.

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
Sorry I got a half-assed photo of the tag.

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
The pocket has a clip for your keys, which is a nice touch.

lululemon so-sherpa-hooded-jacket
Interior mesh pouch in the pocket.

All in all, I liked the So Sherpa Hoodie a lot. The fit is generous. It wasn't cozy but it seemed warm, though I think the wind will blow through it. I am more interested in it now that this cute color has come out.

lululemon starting-place-hoodie

lululemon starting-place-hoodie
A new rulu hoodie - The Starting Place Hoodie. I definitely want to give this a try.

lululemon scuba-plush

lululemon scuba-plush
The Scuba Hoodie Plush is sinfully soft and cozy. I really liked it. 
lululemon scuba-plush
This shows some of the ribbon detail on the front and the true color of the Dark Adobe.

lululemon scuba-plush

lululemon scuba-plush
Gold accents.

lululemon scuba-plush

lululemon scuba-plush
The inside is super, super soft.

lululemon scuba-plush
 Hang tag.

lululemon woolly-wunder-turtleneck

lululemon woolly-wunder-turtleneck

lululemon woolly-wunder-turtleneck

lululemon woolly-wunder-turtleneck


lululemon woolly-wunder-turtleneck

I really like my wool Swiftly half zip that I bought last year so was curious to try this one. This top is not as geared towards workouts - there is no silver shot through it for odor suppression and the sleeves don't have thumbholes like Swiftlys but it's a decent cold weather top. The fit was a little looser than the Swiftlys. The one I tried on in the store did have a pull in it so it makes me a little leery of getting it.

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover

lululemon wool-swiftly-pullover
The Wool Swiftly Pullover, for comparison. If I had to choose between the two tops, I'd probably go with a Wool Swiftly. They have the sportier features like thumbholes and silver for odor suppression.

lululemon brisk-running-half-zip

lululemon brisk-running-half-zip

lululemon brisk-running-half-zip

lululemon brisk-running-half-zip

lululemon brisk-running-half-zip
I'm not a huge fan of non-centered half-zips. A normal half zip pullover looks nice unzipped but these always look odd. This top doesn't have cuffins, thumbholes, nor any reflectivity so I'm not sure what it's geared towards other than being a base layer. It doesn't have a zip pocket either. The rulu was nice and thick but this pullover does nothing for me. At $100+ I definitely like to see all the features in my half zips - zipper garage, thumbholes, cuffins, reflectivity, and a zip pocket for my keys/phone.

lululemon deeper-breath-bra mod-stripe-black-white
New black and white stripe pattern called Mod Stripe Black White, shown in the Deeper Breath Bra. 

lululemon rest-less-pullover

lululemon rest-less-pullover

lululemon rest-less-pullover
Blue Haze Rest Less Pullover.















Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »