MATERI OFFERING HELP/ SERVICES

August 06, 2019
Fungsi Sosial Offering Help/ Service
Menawarkan jasa dengan baik, untuk menjaga hubungan interpersonal dengan guru, teman dan orang lain

Struktur teks
Expression: Can I help you?
Reponse: (positive) Yes, please. I'd like to buy some jewelry.
                          (negative) No, thank you. I'm just looking/browsing.
What can I do for you?
Response:  (positive) Yes. That would be great. Thank you.
                          : (negative) Thank you for offering, but I think I can manage
Could I give you a favor?
Could I give you a hand?
May I help you?
Response: (positive) I sure could! I'm glad you came along.
                  : (negative) Thanks. I think I've got it.
Would you like me to help you
Response: (positive) Yes, please.
   : (negative) No, thanks,

Would you mind if I help you bring you suitcase?
Response: (positive) No, with pleasure
   : (negative)  I,m sorry  I can do my self, thanks any way.


DIALOGUE OF  EXPRESSING OFFERING HELP/SERVICE 

ANA: I was wondering if you need any help on your new project.
BANU: Sure! That would be great! Are you good at writing or would you rather do the computer work?
ANA: I would like to help with the computer work.
BANU: Great! We are going to be working in teams of three. Are you OK working with others?
ANA: Yes, I like working like that.
BANU: We will begin next Monday. Would you be available then?
ANA: Yes, I can be there.
BANU: Well, if you could send me your basic background information before next Monday, it would be useful.
ANA: I will send the information to you.
BANU: Well then, thanks for your help. Have a great day!



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »