Upload!

January 15, 2019

Spanish Oak Sundown Wrap. I like this but not at $148.


Ray and Dark Olive Swiftly Breeze Short Sleeve tops.

Enlight Engineered Wunder Unders

Pink Haze So Sherpa (CAN). 



Push Your Pace Jacket in Steam Blue and Antoinette

Heathered Gatsby Blue Scuba. I ordered this - I've been looking for a new Scuba in a solid color to pair with my print bottoms.

Copper Coil Love Crew. I really like the Love Crew but they keep making them in what I consider "scrubs" colors.

Scuba Pullover in Serene Blue

Sundance Define. I think this is a pale yellow but I guess it could be a cream white.

Starting Place Hoodie in White



Pleat Perfection Jacket. Not sure about the goofy outfit, though. ;)

Enlight Energy Bra

Dark Red Fast and Free Crop

Dark Red Pace Rival

Dark Chrome Trace Back Bomber

Cloud Blue No Inhibitions Tee



Canada also got a number of the Asian-market Lunar New Year items. Shown above is Artisan Spring Energy Bra, Wunder Unders, and Free to Be Wild Bra.

Dark Red Scuba

Lunar New Year Aligns. The only thing that makes them special is the gold logo.


I was kind of hoping the new light blue and hot pink Free to Be Serene Bras that have been spotted in stores and on the foreign sites would be uploaded today but no joy. Just the Scuba for me - did you get anything today?













Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »