Upload!

May 28, 2019

New print - Tropics Blue/Black in an Energy Bra and Speed Wunder Tights.

Calypso Pink Scuba

Canyon Rock Love Crew Tee

The tank I bought last week - the Swiftly Breeze Tank in Muse. They should have put this on a brunette because it washes this woman out.

True Navy Boyfriend Tee Cloud Wash. I am tempted to order this but I've bought a lot this month already. I checked the material and it's made of Vitasea - one of my favorites, it's so soft and durable - so I ordered it to try since I don't have this style yet.


Free to Be Long Line Ribbed Bra Washed - in Antoinette and Blue Moon.

Floral Spritz Everywhere Belt Bag


The Black Silverescent Circle Mesh Essential Tank got moved under the Scallop Essentials.

Hydrangea Blue Essential Tank Scallop


Black/White Relaxed Fit Swiftly SS


Turn to Tie Tank



New embossed Align style - Stride Emboss.


Did you get anything today? Just that blue tee for me.




Some previews from the foreign sites:







New tribal print previewed in Australia - Tribal Pace in engineered luxtreme Energy Bra and Wunder Unders. I'd like this in Fast and Frees. I also really like that yoga bag in the print.

Deep Ruby Aligns shown in the UK.

Cute "Lululemons" print shown in HK - Will the Wave Surf Short.


New Align print shown in HK - Free Spirit Ice Gray Black. I might get these when we get them.

Free Spirit Iced Gray/Black Power Y (Aus)


Meet Me Halfway Tank (UK)


Iced Iris Soul Stride Tank (UK)

Muse Energy Bra (Aus)








Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »