Spotted in Stores - Circle Mesh Essential Tank, Muse Swiftly Breeze Tank, Crinkle Vinyasa, Tie Your Practice LS, and More

May 21, 2019
lululemon-tie-your-practice-ls

lululemon-tie-your-practice-ls

lululemon-tie-your-practice-ls
I thought I'd post about some of my recent purchases - one of my favorites, the Tie Your Practice LS in Silver Fox. Cute and very soft - I took the tags off the same day. Hopefully, it'll wear well.

lululemon-pink-bliss-free-to-be-serene
The new Pink Bliss Free to Be Serene Bra, shown on top, next to an older Pink Pearl one.

lululemon-muse-swiftly-breeze

lululemon-muse-swiftly-breeze
I haven't seen this color pop up yet on the websites - a Muse Swiftly Breeze Tank. 

lululemon-scallop-essential-tank

lululemon-scallop-essential-tank

lululemon-scallop-essential-tank
I ordered the Essential Tank Scallop Texture last week to try but ended up returning it. This material is very light but not nearly as soft or stretchy as the regular Seriously Light Luon material.

lululemon-circle-mesh-essential-tank


lululemon-circle-mesh-essential-tank
On the other hand, my store had this Essential Tank made of silverescent circle mesh (my favorite hot weather material) but no longer had my size. I hope it was a test item and not something I missed on upload. I hope they push this out world-wide. I just checked and it's on line right now - I just ordered it.

lululemon-crinkle-vinyasa

lululemon-crinkle-vinyasa
The new Crinkle Vinyasa.







Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »