Upload!

September 25, 2018

New patterns in the Rest Less Pullover - Black White and Iron Purple are shown. I saw them in my store this morning. 


Wool Swiftlys are back. My wool swiftly half zip came in handy this weekend in Vancouver, where is was rainy and chilly for the Sunset Festival.

Flowerescent Multi Lemon Ice SE Scallop Wunder Unders.



Wake and Train Long Line Bra, shown in Flowerescent and Star Ruby.



Find Focus Bra

City Adventure Backpack Mini, Jacquard Camo. I saw this in my store today. It doesn't have the separate little wet bag for wet items. 

Floral Bloom Star Ruby Luxtreme Wunder Unders


Like Nothing Bra

Pacific Breeze Set the Course SS


Rosewood Influx Jacket

Star Ruby Aligns


Star Ruby Set the Course Tank

Tonic Teal Gait Keeper Jacket

Pelt Rain Haven Jacket


On Track Crew


Camo Huddle and Hustle Jacket

Dusty Pink Swiflty SS

Cadet Blue Ready to Rulu Tights

Very Light Flare Front of the Pack Half Zip

Nothing for me today - did you get anything?









Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »