Upload!

June 05, 2018
Fast and Free Inversion Multi. I like this print but it's pretty loud so I'll have to see it in person before I buy.

Inversion Multi Speed Up Crop

Inversion Multi Sun Runner Crop

Inversion Multi Hotty Hot Short



Inversion Multi Speed Up Short

Inversion Muli Run Times

Inversion Multi Energy Bra

Swiftly Breeze in Sage. Gah, lululemon is killing my bank account this month. I ordered this Breeze Swiftly top, too. I love these.


Scuba Pullover in Washed Quicksand and Washed Blue Charcoal

Miami Pink Swiftly Tank. There is also a SS version in this color.


Infinity luxtreme WUPS.

Speed Up Anti Stink C/D Bra.

Swerve Santa Fe Vintage Rose Flow Y

Wild Amber Sculpt Tank. I'd love a FTBS bra in this color.

Vivid Amber WUCs

Vivid Amber Run Times

Fuchsia Align Crop

Fuschia Fast and Free Crops

Fuchsia Sun Runner Crop

Fuchsia WUCs

Miami Pink Free To Be Serene Bra. I already got a Pearl Pink FTBS earlier this year. I don't know why they keep releasing such similar colors in the FTBS bras.

Stillness Wrap. WTF is this look, lol.

Moody Blue Tight Stuff Tight

Moss Rose Ebb to Street Tank

Pearl Pink Let It Slip Tank

Fuchsia Real Quick Short

Shadowed Smokey Ponytail Baller Cap

Baller Translucent Bra. I wear hats to block the sun but okay.

Blossom Spritz Baller

Washed Marsh Baller Cap


Yet another Breeze Swiftly for me today. Did you get anything?



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »