Upload!

April 30, 2019


In Depth Jacket Lace in Light Chrome. I like this but want to see it in the store.

Jet Stream Swiftly Breeze SS

Swiftly Breeze Tank Pink Glow. I had this in my cart but ordered the Serene Blue one instead since I have more blue print bottom than pink ones. I do love the Slate/White Swiftly Breeze Tank I bought a few weeks ago. I wish they were a couple of inches longer but they're very comfortable.


Quick Pace SS in Muse

Fools Gold/Honey Lemon Early Extension High Rise Tights in luxtreme.

Vintage Plum Free to Be Serene Bra. I ordered this.

Wanderer Jogger, made of Ultra Swift.

Wanderer Culottes in Cherry Cola.

Wandered Crop in Silverstone.


Hood Light Jacket in Chrome

Florid Flash/White Swiftly SS

Graphite Purple Pace Rival Crops

Heathered Core Ultra Light Gray Love Crew



Just the bra and Swiftly Breeze Tank for me - did you get anything today?







Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »