Upload!

August 07, 2018



Laser Speed Jacket in Dark Court Purple and Citra Lime

Swiftly Breeze in Aries

Love Crew in Aries. I ordered this. So many Love tees come in what I like to call "scrubs" colors so a  brighter one is nice.

Incognito Camo Align Crops. 

Cherry Tint Define

Incognito Run All Day Backpack

Iron Purple Swiftly SS. This color reminds me of Cool Breeze.


Color Crush Multi Fast and Free Tights and Crops. I'm debating ordered these.




Cherry Tint/Rose Tea and Lullaby Energy Bras

Citra Lime Free to Be Serene Bra

Enchanted Iris Attack the Track Short

Find Focus SS in Cherry Tint

Wide Leg On the Fly Pant. I want to try these at the store.

Nulux Final Lap Crops in Savanah


Windmill and Citra Lime Hotty Hot Shorts

Rain Rules Jacket in Locarno

Luxtreme WUPs in Moonphase

Black Satin Exaltation Wrap

Carry Onward Rucksack in Black Cherry

Heathered Red Dust Vinyasa

Laser Speed Tank in Savanah

Cute True Crew Sock in Tie Dye Pink

Bootcut Groove Pants. I ordered these.

The Love Crew and the Bootcut Groove Pants for me - did you get anything today?



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »