Upload! Includes Special Edition Items for the Lululemon 20 Year Anniversary.

August 21, 2018

20 YR Lululemon Anniversary Manifesto Embossed Luxtreme WUPs in Black and Dark Red. I kind of like these but the price has been upped by $20 to $118.


20 Yr Anniversary Manifesto Embossed Energy Bras. The price on these is an outrageous $72. I used to really like embossed and manifesto items but I tend to not wear it that much in order to "save" it so I think I'll pass on it. 

20 Yr Collection Classic Cotton Fleece Scuba. This is the original heavyweight Scuba.




New Sculpt LS, shown in Aries and Smokey Blue. I am debating ordering these. This comes in size 14.

Incognito Camo Scuba. This also comes in 14. I am debating ordering this. I ordered this.


Aries and Cascade Blue Breeze By Squad LS. I've been dying for a light blue to come out in the Breeze tops but I prefer the regular Swiftlys rather than the Squad ones.


Black Satin and Twillines White Black Print nulu Hooded Define.


New Radiant Rhapsody Bra in Lavender Gray.




Fleece of Mine Jacket in Dark Olive and Black.

Incognito Camo Hotty Hot Short

Hit Reset Short


Path to Enlightenment Tank in Aries


Dusty Pink and Aries Swiftly tanks.

Incognito Camo On the Fly Pant


Never Still Pullover in Lunar Rock.

Crinkle Heather Brindle High Shine Foil Energy Bra

Swiftly Crew 20Y Collection - Black/Anchor.



Nothing for me today but I might pull the trigger later. I ended up ordering the camo Scuba. Did you get anything?






Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »