Try On Review: Gator Camo Fast and Frees and Align Joggers

October 14, 2018
lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free
The Camo Fast and Frees and Align joggers arrived on Friday. I don't care for either of them. It wasn't noticeable in the web photo but the camo has a lot of light patches on it where there isn't any dark green color. It's not that noticeable in the photos shown above but it's definitely noticeable when they're on. I'm more of a fatigue green camo person anyway so it won't be a hardship to return. I also don't care for the 28" length - they bag up on my at the ankle. The 25" Fast and Frees are fine for me.

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free
One of the lighter patches is on the right buttock.

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free

lululemon gator-camo-fast-and-free
When you go back and look at the web photos, it's more obvious that the print has a lot of light patches. I think this is a print you'll want to cherry pick.

lululemon align-jogger

lululemon align-jogger

The front right pocket has a key pocket.

lululemon align-jogger

lululemon align-jogger
There is a back waistband pocket.

lululemon align-jogger

lululemon align-jogger

While I liked the idea of the Align Jogger they weren't that great looking on me. They were fairly snug all throughout the leg, except for behind the knee. One of my friends tells me the crops fit wider through the leg but she still sized up to get a looser fit. The online reviews confirm that people are finding these really slim fitting and are sizing up. If you have slim legs your TTS is probably fine if you like a more fitted look but you'll probably want to size up in these.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »