Brisk Running Hoodie, Hit Unwind LS, Run Briskly Half Zip, and More

October 23, 2018
lululemon star-ruby rest-less-half-zip

lululemon star-ruby rest-less-half-zip

lululemon star-ruby rest-less-half-zip

lululemon star-ruby rest-less-half-zip
I went to the store the other day to return my Align Joggers and Gator Camo Fast and Frees and tried on some new items. I ended up coming home with the Star Ruby Rest Less Half Zip. I had ordered the Dark Court Purple Rest Less Half Zip a few weeks ago but returned it because it was kind of snug and not super soft. The Star Ruby is much better - very soft and stretchy. It's also a lot darker in person than it looks on the website.

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip cuff

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip
It has a kangaroo pocket in front.

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip
It has both thumbholes and cuffins.

lululemon run-briskly-half-zip
Love the reflective strips on the back.


lululemon run-briskly-half-zip
I liked the Run Briskly Half Zip a lot. I thought the coco pique felt on the thinner side but I'd like to wouldn't mind this in a solid rulu or brushed luxtreme. The store had it in white rulu but no other colors.

lululemon cypress-ls

lululemon cypress-ls


lululemon cypress-ls

lululemon cypress-ls

lululemon cypress-ls
The Cyrpress Kiss LS comes in this weird rulu. It's super thick but didn't feel very soft.

lululemon hit-unwind-ls

lululemon hit-unwind-ls

lululemon hit-unwind-ls

lululemon hit-unwind-ls
The Hit Unwind LS fit very similarly to the Tuck and Flow - tight in the upper arms and chest and loose everywhere else. Just like the Tuck and Flow, it looks like a maternity top on me.

lululemon principal-dancer-ls

lululemon principal-dancer-ls

lululemon principal-dancer-ls


lululemon principal-dancer-ls
I really liked the Principal Dancer LS but I get the feeling it will pill easily.

lululemon forever-endeavor

lululemon forever-endeavor

lululemon forever-endeavor
The white Forever Endeavor LS was nicely thick and cozy. I wish it came in black. I'd consider this on markdown.

lululemon fast-and-free-camo

lululemon fast-and-free-camo
I ended up getting the Screen Camo Multi and have already worn them to the gym. I really like this print.

lululemon sleet-street-jacket
Ms. K. sent us some photos of items from her store - The Sleet Street Jacket.

lululemon brisk-running-hoodie

lululemon brisk-running-hoodie
New Brisk Running Hoodie. Ms. K. says it fits small.


lululemon swiftly-wool-tight


lululemon swiftly-wool-tight

lululemon swiftly-wool-tight
Swiftly Wool Tights


And for some reason, Cinch It Dress.



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »