Upload!

May 29, 2018


The sought-after Washed Luna overdyed Wunder Under Tights and crops uploaded today. I saw them in the store (and will post photos in my next post today). They're luxtreme and super soft. The price is $118 for the tights but the regular $88 for the crops. Since crops are my preferred pant I got the crops. I'm sure they'll show sweat so be warned.

Very pretty Ruby Red relaxed fit Swiftly Breeze SS. I ordered this, too.

The Eternal Wave Starlight/Black Fast and Free crops uploaded today. I like this print but want the tight version. The crops roll on me on one leg, for some reason.

Fuschia Pink (original) Cool Racerback (on line only item)




Fuschia Pink and Teal Run Off Route Tank



Rejuvenate Dress in Ruby Red and Black

Miami Pink Swiftly Tank

Ombre Fuschia Wunder Unders

New striped Hero Blue Love Crew


Finally! A non-black/white/gray/navy jacket! Petals Pack Light Half Zip.

Ruby Red Aligns

Ruby Red Stash N Run Tank

Ruby Red Trackers




To the Point Tank


Eternal Wave and Ruby Wine Stash N Run Bras

Ruby Red Pushing Limits Bra

Pacific Teal In Movement Crop

Pacific Teal Luxtreme Wunder Under Crop

Monochromatic White Define

Pacific Teal In Movement Short


Cloud Crush Jacket in Highlander

I am loving all the color that is creeping back into the brand. I got the Luna crops and Ruby Red Swiftly SS today - did you get anything?

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »