Breeze By Muscle Tank, The Ease Jacket, Swiftly SS Breeze, and More

May 18, 2018
lululemon breeze-by-muscle-tank-II on-pace-crop lean-in-ls
Breeze By Muscle Tank II (love this top so much), On Pace Crop, Lean In LS and Speed Up Shorts.

lululemon enlite-bra on-pace-crop
Enlite Bra and On Pace Crop

lululemon speed-up-short lean-in-ls
Lean In LS and Speed Up Short

lululemon with-ease-jacket on-pace-tight energy-bra

lululemon with-ease-jacket on-pace-tight energy-bra

lululemon with-ease-jacket on-pace-tight energy-bra
On Pace Tight, Embossed The Ease Jacket, and Glossy Energy Bra

lululemon breeze-by-muscle-tank-ii

lululemon breeze-by-muscle-tank-ii

lululemon breeze-by-muscle-tank-ii
I really love the updated Breeze By Muscle Tank - I'm so glad they made the top practical and raised the armpits. I ordered the Glossy and Black but think I am only keeping the Black since I don't love Glossy on me - I haven't made a final decision yet - but I'd love this in Julep green or a nice blue, so I'm crossing fingers more colors will be coming. Really hope this becomes a core style.

lululemon swiftly-breeze-ss

lululemon swiftly-breeze-ss
The Teal Blue Swiftly Breeze SS is very saturated. I ordered this top in black and am keeping it. I had also ordered the very similar Breeze By Short Sleeve Squad SS in black at the end of last week but the Swiftly Breeze is a little bit softer and thinner. I do own two of the Breeze By Squad tops, in white and Light Coral, so it's not like I don't like the style, but liked the Swiftly Breeze a little better. Both are very nice looser fitting knit silverescent tops and great functional pieces. I'd love to see lots of colors in both styles.

lululemon on-pace-crop

lululemon on-pace-crop

lululemon on-pace-crop
A few photos of the new On Pace Crops.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »