Upload!

July 31, 2018
Flamenco Red Swiftly. This looks darker in real life. I'll post in-store photos in my next post. Super nice true red.

Lush Lillies Wunder Under Crop High Rise. I got these today at the store. The woman checking out ahead of me was getting them, too, to wear at a race this weekend. I see they come in Fast and Free Tights, too, so I ordered them.


Lush Lillies Fast and Free Tights. The website shows these come in a 14 so I ordered them in both 12 and 14. There are a number of styles now showing in 14. Does anyone know if this is a new thing? I know black Align and Wunder Under pants have been available in 14 on line for a few months now but this is the first I've noticed it expand to non-black and other styles.



Lush Lilles Energy Bra and Flamenco Red Energy Bra.


Lush Lilles Speed Up Crops and Train Times. The Train Times come in 14.

Very pretty Satin Black Aligns. It's really a very rich brown and not at all black. I have a photo of these next to black I'll post later. They come in a 14.


Nulu Hooded Define. I was so tempted to get this today in the store - super lightweight and soft. I might cave and get it later but I'm holding off for now. 

Dark Court Purple Ebb to Street Tank. I definitely need this color in my life. I saw it in an Energy in another photo so more Dark Court items are coming.


New tank - Rally Your Heart - in Enchanted Iris. Very cute tank and color.


Mesh Speed Up Tights in black and Savanah - love these.

Spectrum Nulux Wunder Unders. I'm not a fan of this print.

Slate/White Swiftly Breeze SS.


Open Up Tie Back Tee in Camo Green.

Exposure Multi Wunder Unders. Note the Dark Court Purple Energy Bra.


Very cute City Street Cardigan. It's a bit pricey for me, though.


Flip It and Reverse Jacket

Color Crush Multi Sculpt Tank

Color Crush Multi Baller Run Cap

Exposure Crystalline Hotty Hot Short

Dusty Pink Love Crew. I might need this. I am a huge Love Crew fan these days.


Yin Time LS


Light Strides Bra, made of Ultralu.



Dark Carbon and True Navy Fast and Free Tights.

Exposure Multi Free to Be Zen Bra.

Just the Lush Lillies Fast and Frees for from the upload - did you get anything today? There were lots of cute things imo.  

PS - I got my shipping notice and the size 14 Fast and Frees are real. It looks like you can get print/color 14s in a few pant styles - Align Pants, Fast and Free Tights, Wunder Under Pants, and Train Time Tights.

PPS - I went back and ordered the Black Satin Aligns. They kept showing up in my feed and I couldn't resist any longer.






Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »