In-Store Photos: Hanakotoba Starlight Fast and Frees, Breeze By SS, Men's Runway SS, and More

April 22, 2018
Hanakotoba Starlight Multi Fast and Free Crops and Memoir Multi Purple Chasing Miles Tights. I got my Hanakotoba Fast and Frees on Friday and the print is a keeper. 



Close up of the Memoir Multi Chasing Miles Tight.



I was in the market for a new Love Tee and came home with the crew neck version in Berry Mist. I would have preferred the V-neck but don't care for the rolled up sleeves.


The Space Dye Ice Grey Alpine White Love Tee was also tempting.





I also came home with the Light Coral Breeze By SS top. I got it to go with the Translucence Alpine Multi Fast and Frees shown above. I really like the looser-fitting no-riding-up Breeze Swiftlys but now that it's warmer I need a short sleeve version. This top is only offered in three colors right now - the coral, black, and white.




Time to Sweat Tank. I didn't love how the this tank fit me. The armholes exposed too much of the front of my bra. It'd probably work better if I wasn't so busty.



The Blue Glow Swiftly Tank T-back.  I like this style a lot.



The men's shorts come with a new mesh liner now.






The men's Runway SS tee has silverescent circle mesh on the back and regular silverescent on the front. I would love a women's version of this top. I find silverescent circle mesh to be the most breathable material for running. 








Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »